TNVN and the Tokyo Japanese Language Volunteer Network were formed in December 1993 as a network (liaison council) of organizations engaged in volunteer Japanese language class activities with the aim of exchanging information and revitalizing activities. TNVN members support foreigners who feel inconvenienced because of their language as neighbors through Japanese language class activities in their respective areas.
In order to work in Japan, even as a foreigner, in most cases, the Japanese language skill is required. Moreover, to obtain a better chance of employment, it is necessary to improve his/her Japanese language level, and to do so, it is advisable to make use of various opportunities to learn Japanese. There are private language schools and classes organized by the local government such as cities, wards, towns, villages, but here we introduce "Tokyo Nihongo Volunteer Network (TNVN)", which is a voluntary group offering Japanese classes. The TNVN's web site carries a guide to the Japanese classes.
Click the button to visit the website from which you can search and find volunteersOpen
Tokyo Nihongo Volunteer Network
Tokyo Volunteer Center
1-1 Kagura kawagishi
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 162-0823
Links to Volunteer Japanese class
- Volunteer Japanese Class in Ibaraki Prefecture
- A list of Japanese language classes in Saitama Prefecture published by the " Ibaraki International Association ".
- Kanagawa Japanese Class Map
- This is a summary of Japanese language classes in Kanagawa Prefecture.
- Japanese language class in your town (Chiba)
- Information on Japanese language classes in Chiba Prefecture published at the " Chiba International Exchange Center ".
- Chiba City Volunteer Organization Chiba City International Association
- Chiba City International Exchange and Cooperation Volunteer Group List published by " Chiba City International Association ".
- Saitama Japanese Class List
- A list of Japanese language classes in Saitama Prefecture published by the Saitama International Association .
- Japanese Class Database (Yokohama)
- You can search for Japanese volunteer classes in Yokohama. Managed by Yokohama City International Association (YOKE).
- Saitama Japanese Network
- There are more than 200 Japanese language classes for foreigners in each area of the prefecture. Since its establishment in 1992, it is a Japanese volunteer group that has been active for the purpose of building networks between individuals and groups involved in Japanese language learning support, training and exchanging information.
- Tokai Japanese Network
- Boso Multicultural Network