This article is originally published here http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/english/info/index.html
The Immigration Bureau has established the "Foreign Residents Information Center" to inform and advice foreign nationals. These centers are located at Regional Immigration bureaus and District Offices of Sendai, Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Hiroshima, and Fukuoka.
Information concerning procedures for entry and stay for foreign nationals is given over the phone or by direct visit in various languages including English, Korean, Chinese and Spanish.
|Immigration Information Center||1-3-20 Gorin, Miyagino-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi Pref. Post Code: 983-0842||TEL 0570-013904|
※There have been many wrong calls mistakenly made.
|5-5-30 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo Pref. Post Code: 108-8255|
|10-7 Torihama-cho, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama city, Kanagawa pref.Post Code:236-0002|
|5-18, Shoho-cho, Minato-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Pref. Post Code: 455-8601|
|1-29-53 Nankou Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Pref. Post Code: 559-0034|
|29 Kaigan-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo Pref. Post Code: 650-0024|
|2-31 Kami-hacchobori, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Pref. Post Code: 730-0012|
|3-5-25 Maizuru, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Pref. Post Code: 810-0073|
|Immigration offices with counselors||Odori-nishi 12 Chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo City, Hokkaido Pref. Post Code: 060-0042||TEL 0570-013904|
|1-1 Marunouchi, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Pref. Post Code: 760-0033|
|1-15-15 Hikawa, Naha City, Okinawa Pref. Post Code: 900-0022|
|Consultation Support Center for Foreign Residents||“Haijia” 11F 2-44-1, Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Post Code : 160-0021||TEL 03-3202-5535|
|Saitama Information & Support Center for Foreign Residents||Saitama Urawa Joint Gov't Bldg. 3F 5-6-6, Kita-Urawa, Urawa-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama Post Code : 330-0074||TEL 048-833-3296|
|Hamamatsu One-Stop Support Center for Foreign Residents||Create Hamamatsu 4F 2-1 Hayauma-cho,Naka-ku,Hamamatsu-shi,Shizuoka, Shizuoka Post Code : 430-0916||TEL 053-458-1510|
Click the following mail address if you send email to ask questions on entry and stay for foreign nationals and other procedures.
Thanks you for your attentions to immigration services.
- You may use this email service to ask questions on entry and stay for foreign nationals and other procedures., or provide your opinions or requests on our immigration control and residency management services.
It should be noted that it might take some time to answer your question in some cases. In addition, the immigration authority might not answer some of your question, depending on its characteristics.
- Our answers to your questions will be disclosed to the general public. In order to protect privacy, the immigration authority will not answer your question if you ask us a question on the current status of individual application procedures at regional immigration bureaus, or question on the current status of individual decisions or deportation processes.
- When you email us, please use Japanese language or English language. Moreover, the immigration authority will not answer your question in foreign language for some time.
- The immigration authority will make efforts to improve immigration civil services based on your requests or opinions as much as possible.
- When you email us through cellular phone, please understand that some model of cellular phones can not receive our response.